Rizky Baihaqi Halim
- Civil Engineering (2010) - Iskandar Muda University
Rizky has expertise in project management and operations including grants and financial management, safety and security management, resources management, public and private procurement systems, property and asset management with entry level experience in business profiling and development with about 18 years of experience. Currently working for Eijkman-Oxford Clinical Research Unit (EOCRU) as Operations Manager responsible in managing day-to-day operations of the project, procedure/policy guidance development and implementation, systems compliance, etc. Rizky used to work for The World Bank, Global Green Growth Institute, Asian Development Bank (ADB) funded project, U.S NIH & USAID funded projects and several other International Development Organizations with the focus on promoting economic growth, strengthening local governance capacity, policy reforms, public health research, promoting tolerance and inclusiveness.
- Financial Management and Procurement Workshop – United States Agency for International Development/Office of Financial Services (USAID/OFS), Solo – Indonesia (June 2019).
- Consultant Boot Camp – Booz Allen Hamilton, Singapore (November 2017).
- Basic Training for Trainer – Technical and Further Education (TAFE) NSW & Sydney Institute, Jakarta – Indonesia (June 2015).
- Administrative Client Support (ACS) ITBO and New Staff Orientation – The World Bank, Bangkok – Thailand (June 2011).
- First Aid Kit and First Responder Training – The World Bank, Banda Aceh – Indonesia (May 2010).
- Security and Safety Awareness Training – United Nations Department of Safety and Security (UNDSS) West 1 Aceh Office, Banda Aceh – Indonesia (multiple trainings 2010-2011).
- Procurement and Code of Conduct Training – Research Triangle Institute (RTI) Inc, Jakarta – Indonesia (November 2008).
- Fraud Awareness System Workshop – United State Agency for International Development/Office of Inspectorate General (USAID/OIG), Banda Aceh – Indonesia (December 2005).
- Public Policy Reform
- Strategic Management
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Business Development (Networking & Proposal Writing)