Gludhug Ariyo Purnomo
- B.Sc. (Atma Jaya Catholic University)
Gludhug has been a research assistant in Forensic DNA Laboratory since 2009. He is responsible on the laboratory's service analysis such as paternity test. He also works on the establishment of forensic STRs database for Indonesian ethnics. Currently his main project focuses on Y-chromosome SNP and STRs.
- - Forensic DNA
- - Human population genetic, linguistic and genetic association
- Widespread Denisovan ancestry in Island Southeast Asia but no evidence of substantial super-archaic hominin admixture.
Nat Ecol Evol. 2021 Mar 22. pii: 10.1038/s41559-021-01408-0. doi: 10.1038/s41559-021-01408-0.
- High Prevalence of Hepatitis B Virus Infection in Young Adults in Ternate, Eastern Indonesia.
Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2015 Dec 9;93(6):1349-55. doi: 10.4269/ajtmh.15-0331. Epub 2015 Sep 21.
- Toward male individualization with rapidly mutating y-chromosomal short tandem repeats.
Hum Mutat. 2014 Aug;35(8):1021-32. doi: 10.1002/humu.22599. Epub 2014 Jul 14.