- Sarjana Sains (S.Si) in Mathematics (2003), Institut Teknologi Bandung
- Magister Sains (M.Si) in Mathematics (2006), Institut Teknologi Bandung
Rahmat has expertise in mathematics and statistics as well as computer programming. From 2005-2020 Rahmat used to work as mathematics lecturer for some universities in Indonesia. Since 2020 Rahmat focuses his expertise on statistical modeling and joined the Eijkman-Oxford Clinical Research Unit (EOCRU) on July 2021 as a mathematical modeler.
- Master Teacher Training Program (Mathematics). 2010, in Jakarta. Hosted by National Institute of Education, NTU, Singapore.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. 2011, in Jakarta. Hosted by Franklin Covey Signature Program.
- Popular and Academic Writing. 2011, in Jakarta. Hosted by Scholen Network.
- Workshop in Implementation of a Randomization-Based Curriculum for Introductory Statistics. 2018, in Tangerang. Hosted by Universitas Pelita Harapan.
- The Data Science Course. 2021. Hosted by Udemy (www.udemy.com).
- R Programming. 2021. Hosted by Statistics and Data Science Department of IPB University
- Theory of Statistics
- Statistical Modeling