Infection Disease Scientist
- 2004 Bachelor of Technology of Agriculture, Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
- 2008 Master of Life Science, University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- 2013 Doctor of Life Science , Hokkaido University, Japan
Suwarti joined EOCRU in 2019 as part of Tuberculosis program. She is then actively engage in many research and recently she is involved in several COVID-19 studies.
- 2016. Nominee for Gro Brundtland Award, Women in Sustainable Development
- 2010. Selected of NIMS Junior Researcher Graduation Program.
- 2009. Indonesia Delegations for BioCamp Novartis Workshop, Boston. USA.
- 2006. Indonesia Delegation for 54th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting, Lindau, Germany. Forum of scientific knowledge transfer from Nobel Laureates to selected young scientists all over the world.
- 2006. Scholarship from ASEA-UniNet (Asian European University Network) for Master Degree.