Senior Research Assistant
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of Padjadjaran, Bandung
About: Lia earned BSc in Biology. She has been involved in medical research since 1999. Her research interest covers microbiology, bacteria and parasitic infectious diseases, antibiotic resistance, and molecular and clinical microbiology. She has been involved in dozens of surveillance and outbreak studies of anthrax, diarrheal bacterial pathogens (typhoid, cholera, shigellosis), and sexual transmitted diseases. She has joined with EOCRU in 2010.
- Bacteria and parasitic infectious diseases
- Antibiotic resistance testing
- Molecular and clinical microbiology
- Award of appreciation for completion of 10 years of service with the United States Government, US Embassy Jakarta, 2009
- Award Avian Flu Outbreak Tangerang, US NAMRU 2, Jakarta, 2005
- Award as FSN of the Quarter for US NAMRU 2 CY 2007, US NAMRU 2, Jakarta, 2007
- Award as FSN of the Quarter for US NAMRU 2 CY 2005, US NAMRU 2, Jakarta, 2005
- Award as FSN of the Quarter nomination for the 2nd Quarter CY 2005, US NAMRU 2, Jakarta, 2005
- Award for contributions to the outstanding performance of The Enteric Diseases Program, US NAMRU 2, Jakarta 2003
- Award for coordinated games for Command Picnic, US NAMRU 2, Jakarta, 2002
- Serotype distribution and antibiotic susceptibility of Streptococcus pneumoniae strains carried by children infected with human immunodeficiency virus. PLoS One. 2014 Oct 24;9(10):e110526. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0110526. eCollection 2014.