Senior Research Assistant
- M.Biomed, Biomedical Science, Faculty of Medicine, University of Indonesia, Jakarta.
- S.Si. of Biological Science, University of Padjadjaran, Bandung
About: Lia earned BSc in Biology. She has been involved in medical research since 1999. Her research interest covers microbiology, bacteria and parasitic infectious diseases, antibiotic resistance, and molecular and clinical microbiology. She has been involved in dozens of surveillance and outbreak studies of anthrax, diarrheal bacterial pathogens (typhoid, cholera, shigellosis), and sexual transmitted diseases. She has joined with EOCRU in 2010.
- Bacteria and parasitic infectious diseases
- Antibiotic resistance testing
- Molecular and clinical microbiology
- Non-Academic Training Grant tahun 2016 and 2017 for Master Degree in Biomedical Science, University of Indonesia
- Risbin IptekDok-Ministry of Health 2013
- Screening of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus nasal colonization among elective surgery patients in referral hospital in Indonesia.
BMC Res Notes. 2018 Jan 22;11(1):56. doi: 10.1186/s13104-018-3150-y.
- STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS AND STREPTOCOCCUS PNEUMONIAE PREVALENCE AMONG ELDERLY ADULTS IN JAKARTA, INDONESIA.
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health. 2015 May;46(3):465-71.
- Serotype distribution and antibiotic susceptibility of Streptococcus pneumoniae strains carried by children infected with human immunodeficiency virus.
PLoS One. 2014 Oct 24;9(10):e110526. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0110526. eCollection 2014.