- 2016 Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, Royal College of Physicians of London
- 2015-2016 MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine, University of Oxford
- 2006-2012 Medical Doctor, University of Udayana, Bali, Indonesia
Tika is currently pursuing her DPhil in Clinical Medicine under the Nuffield Department of Medicine, University of Oxford, UK. Through her project, she aims to investigate to what extent is scrub typhus a health problem and identify the barriers or gaps in tackling the disease in Indonesia. Her project incorporates different methods (including systematic review, seroprevalence study, and documentary review) to answer research questions in resource-limited settings.
- Neglected tropical diseases
- Public health
- Clinical characteristics and mortality associated with COVID-19 in Jakarta, Indonesia: A hospital-based retrospective cohort study.
Lancet Reg Health West Pac. 2021 Apr;9:100108. doi: 10.1016/j.lanwpc.2021.100108. Epub 2021 Mar 2.