Yulia Widya Santy
Site Laboratory Manager
- Master in Epidemiology, Public Health Faculty University of Indonesia Depok, Indonesia ; July 24, 2015
- Certificate in Emerging Infectious Disease Research program, University of Florida Gainesville, United States of America (May 2010 -August 2011)
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Sumatera Utara University Medan, Indonesia; February 6, 2001
Yulia join EOCRU as part of field team. She has been involved in several clinical trial, started as Field Laboratory Technician, in EOCRU first clinical trial in Lumajan in 2011, followed by autoscope study in mid 2017, and now as Field Laboratory Manager in INSPECTOR STUDY in Malang.
She is responsible to supervise the development and execution of quality clinical laboratory and malaria diagnostic services at trial sites, and to ensure that the provision of clinical laboratory and malaria diagnostic services is complete, accurate, and properly documented for regulatory purposes.
- 2012, from USAID PRESTASI SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM; Selected to receive a scholarship from USAID Jakarta to get Master degree in Epidemiology in University of Indonesia.
- 2010, from DoD's Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center (AFHSC) Global Emerging Infections Surveillance (GEIS); selected for graduate studies at the University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions to work at completing 12 graduate semester hours course in Emerging Infectious Disease Research.