Our lab involved in clinical trial of dengue vaccine candidate in Indonesia. For this purpose, our lab is internationally certified for Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP). This accreditation scheme is an international quality system for laboratories which undertake the analysis of samples from clinical trials.
- Willingness to Participate and Associated Factors in a Zika Vaccine Trial in Indonesia: A Cross-Sectional Study.
Viruses. 2018 Nov 18;10(11). pii: v10110648. doi: 10.3390/v10110648.
- Baseline Characterization of Dengue Epidemiology in Yogyakarta City, Indonesia, before a Randomized Controlled Trial of Wolbachia for Arboviral Disease Control.
Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2018 Sep 17. doi: 10.4269/ajtmh.18-0315.
- Dengue vaccine acceptance and willingness to pay.
Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2017 Apr 3;13(4):786-790. doi: 10.1080/21645515.2016.1259045. Epub 2016 Dec 1.
- Modifiable determinants of attitude towards dengue vaccination among healthy inhabitants of Aceh, Indonesia: Findings from a community-based survey.
Asian Pac J Trop Med. 2016 Nov;9(11):1115-1122. doi: 10.1016/j.apjtm.2016.07.036. Epub 2016 Oct 22.
- Community Willingness to Participate in a Dengue Study in Aceh Province, Indonesia.
PLoS One. 2016 Jul 12;11(7):e0159139. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0159139. eCollection 2016.